The livability of Springfield, Oregon makes it the perfect complement to your company’s recruiting and employee retention efforts. Springfield offers a rich work/life balance with a Pacific Northwest vibe, an active downtown, affordable living, cultural experiences, and an abundance of athletic and recreational activities.
A Natural Beauty
Nestled in the South Willamette Valley and flanked by the Willamette and McKenzie Rivers, Springfield is a natural wonder. The area enjoys moderate temperatures with the Pacific Ocean to the west and the Cascade Mountains to the east.
Temperatures range in the mid-80s for highs and lows in the mid-30s. January is the coldest month and August the warmest. Rainfall averages 45 inches per year.
Quality of Life
Life in the Springfield-Eugene metro area offers a vibrant and varied environment of fun, activities, and special events to enhance the lives of your current and potential employees and their families, including recreational and sporting opportunities, culture, arts, shopping, brew pubs, wineries and more.
- 3 Recreational lake within 20 miles
- 11 Golf courses
- 65 Miles to the Pacific Ocean
- 70 Miles to winter skiing
- Countless miles of hiking, kiking and walking trails
Activity Venues & Museums
- Springfield Museum
- Adventure! Children’s Museum
- Eugene Science Center
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Lane County History Museum
- Maude Kerns Art Center
- Museum of Natural & Cultural History
Performance and Sports Venues
- Wildish Theater - 281 Seats
- Autzen Stadium - 54,000 Seats
- Hayward Field - 12, 650 Seats
- Matther Knight Arena - 12, 364 Seats
- Cuthbert Amphitheater - 5,000 Seats
- Hult Center - 2, 5000 Seats
- Shedd Institute - 1,250 Seats
- McDonald Theater - 750 Seats